32 Places To Promote Your Business
When you think about promote your business for free online, there are higher chances you will feel like you have to spend extra money on advertising. However, you’ll be glad to know that we bring good news for you, especially for small businesses or who have a low budget.
Now, you can promote your business or services for free on social media. This can only happen because of social media. As we know social media comes with new options in every couple of days.
Whenever any new option comes, then you need to think about how you can take advantage of it as a business owner.
Now, it’s time to know about the best 32 places to promote your business for free:
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Live
- Facebook Stories
- Facebook Page Stories
- Facebook Messenger Stories
- Facebook Messenger Bots
- Facebook Watch Parties
- Facebook Events
- Pinterest Communities
- Pinterest Tribes
- Pinterest Group Boards
- Instagram Posts
- Instagram Stories
- Instagram Live
- Twitter Group Chats
- YouTube Live
- Snap Chat
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Host a Webinar
- Be a Webinar Guest
- Guest Blogging
- LinkedIn Posts
- LinkedIn Messages
- LinkedIn Groups
- Host a Podcast
- Be a Guest on a Podcast
# Facebook Page
Every small business or even large business needs to be on social media channels, especially on the Facebook page. You can use it to engage potential customers and grow your business. Various methods are available to promote your business on Facebook which I am going to tell you:
1. Create a Facebook page to promote your business for free
Having a professional Facebook presence can help you to promote your business for free, so if you don’t have your Facebook page for your business, then create it.
Once you have created your business page on Facebook, you’ll see various options to customize your page. You can add information regarding your business, including contact information, address, website, and services you offer, etc. And, one more important thing, you should add a profile and cover photos that can tell more about your business.
2. Update your page with new posts to promote your business
Only creating a Facebook page for business is not sufficient, you need to post regular updates on your page so that you can more interaction with your followers. Another important thing is to share quality content so that your audience can know more about your business and relate to you.
3. Promote your business through a Facebook page
When you post content regularly, but no one sees it, then obviously it will be a waste of time. So, after creating your page, the first thing you should do is send invites via Facebook to your regular customers.
A simple method to get more customers, just put a special coupon or promotion on your Facebook page and tell customers to like your page to get an awesome deal with you. If your Facebook URL is easy to remember, then it will be easy to promote.
4. Get more customers
Facebook’s new algorithm pays attention more to those posts and pages that create engagement. So, before posting anything ask yourself a question whether your post can create conversation or not. If you are satisfied with what you are posting then you can go for it, otherwise, go for its alternative post.
If you have quality content, then no one can stop you to get more traffic on your page. On social media channels, you should also be social and interact with your audience, be friendly and conversational. And, keep responding to comments and private messages.
5. Use Facebook ads to Promote Your Business
If you are having a problem to create engagement, then you can use Facebook ads. Promoted posts are similar to regular posts but can reach more people.
Facebook has a variety of tools through which you can easily target a specific audience. You can target those people who are interested in your posts or by age, location, gender, or interest. As we know Facebook has all user’s data, and it can target your advertisement to those people who are interested in your services or products.
# Facebook Groups
You can promote your business in Facebook groups, but you have to keep one thing in your mind is not to be spammy and avoid annoying other members in the group. Here, I have mentioned some simple ways through which you can promote your business in a Facebook group:
1. Choose the right Facebook group to promote your business for free
Most of the cases, when small businesses choose the wrong Facebook group to market their business. When you join the wrong group, you waste your time by giving valuable information in the group and in return, your group members don’t even show interest to buy your product or service.
So, make sure you have chosen the right Facebook group for your business where you can promote your services. For example, you want to promote your services then join business groups, make research on groups and make strategy.
2. Don’t be an annoying person in the group
If you are thinking of dropping a link to the same page or website being shared regularly in the group will work for you, then you are wrong. If you are giving sales pitches in the groups, then you are just wasting your time because no one cares about it.
3. Add valuable content
Instead of being annoying or spammy, you should add valuable content instead of sales pitches. Before posting anything check rules and add valuable information such as blogs that can help other members of the group, tell them about the events you’ve already seen, or you can ask about other people’s businesses.
# Facebook Live
Being a layman, customers would most probably love to watch videos, that’s the reason why video marketing still wins. Facebook Live is the video live streaming feature offered by Facebook to help you to broadcast a live video to connect with your audience on your company page. Once you have done with live Facebook video, you can save it so that those users who didn’t attend it can watch it later. Here are some ideas that can help in your business:
1. Provide a brief intro about your business
If it is your first video then you can introduce it with your team and show how you work together. These types of videos help in recruitment because your audience can be influenced by your business culture and the way you do your work and can give an idea of what it is like to work there.
2. Demonstrate your product or service
If you have a company related to any product, then you can even show how your products are used, and you can also tell your product’s features so that your target audience attract toward your product and make a purchase.
3. Conduct a Q&A session
If you can hold a Q&A session with your audience, then it would be better because with this you may know what are your customer’s views or questions about your product or service. And you’ll have a chance to improve your services if any user wants to give any suggestions but you should take it positively.
4. Mini campaign on product launch
If you want to start a new service or want to launch a new product, then you can go live on Facebook to tell them when you are going to launch your new product or when your new service will arrive in the market. With this, your audience will get excited and wait for the date when you will launch your new product or service.
5. Promote an event
You can go live to share specific details about your next event and invite your followers to tune into a live video with you. This is another great strategy for those who conduct the live performance.
# Facebook Stories
Facebook stories are a combination of two modes of communication such as storytelling and video.
With the help of storytelling, companies can build trust with their audience and video helps to engage more customers.
Now the question arises, how business can benefit from Facebook stories and the answer is:
1. Create time-sensitive content
As we know Facebook stories exist only for 24 hours, so you should create time-sensitive content and make sure your audience will be hanging on every word. You can use your stories to:
- Get friendly with your audience: You can share you behind the scene in your office with your audience.
- Announce the latest events: You can also share new updates or latest events.
2. Avoid repetition
Don’t repeat the content, maybe you have already used the same content on an Instagram story, and maybe your users follow you on both platforms. Users want fresh and unique content, so try to deliver unique content, be innovative.
3. To attract users, use filters and effect
As you know, Facebook offers a variety of filters and effects, so you can use them accordingly on your stories, and when you are live on Facebook. You can use filters that are relevant to your brand, add themes that are specific to the promotions you are running, use relevant colours and font style that suit your brand image.
4. Produce memorable experiences
Providing excellent customer experience is the main concern and responsibility of every businessman. Most of the users love to watch videos, and they check their social media accounts for stories or live videos so that they know what is happening, which new product has arrived, etc. So, being a business owner, it is your responsibility to enhance user experience and offer them a memorable experience. With collaborative stories, you can cover every angle of your story, you can connect your videos with clips from other people in your social media network. This is a great way to improve brand reach and video content.
5. Keep track of the performance of your stories
Once you have uploaded the Facebook story, you can see the performance of your story that who are interested in your stories so that you can make marketing strategies to engage more customers. Facebook’s archive option enables you to save clips privately when they expire so that you can see your performance and even you can re-share it to your newsfeed.
# Facebook Page Stories
Businesses turn to Facebook page stories to promote their brand. Basically, they put a story to demonstrate their expertise and latest products to drive more traffic on their page. Facebook page stories want us to post stories because:
- With the help of Facebook stories, your business can reach out to their target audience. But after 24 hours your story will disappear, and this limited viewing time is basically appealing to viewers. This thing encourages people to view your story.
- You can post a story to announce your upcoming product so that your followers can see your latest product when you launch it.
- You can demonstrate your product that how it operates or how to use, people love this thing when you demonstrate your product on a story. They will get excited to purchase it, and it can help to generate more sales.
# Facebook Messenger Stories
While searching “how to promote business through Facebook messenger stories”, you’ll find various articles showing you the result including various ideas to use Facebook stories to promote your business. You can use Facebook messenger story to grow your business such as:
- Upload a Facebook story to share tips and short “how-to” as a series of images with text or videos. Here, the purpose is to engage more customers by demonstrating expertise.
- You can offer exclusive offers or discount for people to encourage them to see the product and purchase it to increase sales.
# Facebook Messenger Bots
Facebook messenger bots are also known as Facebook chat-bots, basically, these chat-bots are automated messaging software that uses artificial intelligence to converse with people. Customers want a fast response, or when they ask a question then they want an instant reply, this is where these chat-bots can help to deliver the correct answer at the moment when a customer asks.
There are various reasons why businesses use Facebook Messenger chat-bots:
1. Enhance customer service
Improving customer service is an important part of marketing, as we know people hate waiting on hold, and they ask the same question again and again. So, with the use of automated messaging, you can deliver a quick response to the customer that can improve customer service.
If you are providing relevant answers to your customers, then it may be possible that your customer decides to place an order. Not only this benefit but delivering accurate answers can help you to reduce the chances of these people to choose an alternative supplier or purchasing product from someone who delivers quick and accurate response.
2. Identify leads
When your bots invite potential customers, they can identify their requirements, ask basic questions and can immediately direct quality leads to your human sales team.
# Facebook Watch Parties
Facebook has a feature named “Facebook Watch Party” that allows you to hold a live screening of pre-recorded videos that will be publicly available on Facebook. Group admin mostly holds a live screening and the Facebook user who is a member of that group can watch that video, and comment on that video. There are various benefits of using watch parties for business:
1. Help you to get higher results
Facebook watch parties can help you to get a higher result. Want to know how? Well! You can go live on your business page on Tuesday, and you host a watch party on your personal profile on Friday. The Facebook algorithm will notice it, and it will forward your video so that more users can watch it. This is a great way to get incredible and higher results.
When people start to comment on your watch video, then you get comments, and when you host a watch party, then comments coming from the people will remain on your post. In this way, you get a lot of attention, and you can follow another technique to get attention from Facebook, and that is when people comment then try to give reply to those comments, this thing will be noticed by Facebook and will push your watch party even more.
# Facebook Events
Facebook events allow you to organize any event for your audience. When you set up an event from your Facebook page it makes it easy for your audience to find your company’s latest events. When people start attending your Facebook events then in the future you can promote your business’s products or services, future events to those who are interested to engage with your event page.
Pinterest has become another popular social media channel that can help to promote your business and another way for businesses to attract new customers and influence their product-buying decisions. There are plenty of methods through you can promote your business:
- You can pin your products to share with your target audience, you can create various boards, and group your pins into product categories for particular customers such as a product for moms, artists, kids, and others.
- You can pin your services or products to boost the opportunity to maximize the SEO strategy and get more traffic on your site.
- Offer exclusive content to encourage users to interact with you and visit your website.
# Pinterest Communities
Pinterest community is a place where you can discuss your pins more deeply than you can do it in the comment section. After promoting your business on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. you may want to try another platform to boost your business. Basically, the Pinterest community help you to engage more people to chat around on a common topic. But of course, if you are using the Pinterest community as a marketing platform, then obviously you’ll talk about your latest products. The main reason behind this is to boost your business and drive more traffic.
# Pinterest Tribes
To engage more customers Pinterest tailwind tribes can be used, it is a tool that helps bloggers and marketers to connect and share one another’s content. Generally, a tribe is a group of people where they share their Pinterest content with each other. Basically, you can share your content among peers to grow your reach. Now, you have an idea about tribes that help to promote your business when you share your content with others.
# Pinterest Group Boards
Group boards are similar to a regular Pinterest board. The only difference is along with the board creator, other people can also pin. There are various benefits come with Pinterest group board such as:
- May be your existing customers already be liking, sharing your content with their other followers, and commenting on your content too. But if you invite them to pin to your business’s group board, then it can help to boost more engagement, and they will involve in an online conversation.
- Group boards are perfect to grow your business and engage more audience, getting more customers to interact with your products or brands and share your data to raise brand awareness.
# Instagram Posts
Do you want to get your product seen by more people, and they follow you and relate to your brand, and get paid? If so, then Instagram can help you to grow your business more. Through Instagram, you can reach out to the audience who really want to engage.
Let’s get started!
1. Set up your business Instagram account
If you want to grow your business via Instagram profile, then you must have a separate business Instagram profile from your personal one.
One important thing, everyone should keep in mind, once you finished your account set up, you must avoid posting selfies or other images related to your personal life. If you are creating this account for your business then only put those images that can help to grow your business, because people who follow you, will be interested in your business or products, not in your personal life.
Now, take a look at the following points to know how you can optimize your business Instagram presence to get more traffic.
Include link into your Instagram profile to boost traffic
This is a simple trick to move your followers to your business website, and that is, include a link into your Instagram profile while writing your bio. When your followers see your link, then they will click on it, and they will move to your website. If they are interested to stay on your website, then they will stay.
In the following example, I have included my Instagram profile as an example to make you more comfortable to understand this concept. The link that is given in my bio will move to my blogging website where you can see my list of articles.
Your brand name and photo need to be easily identifiable
If you are unable to show what your brand actually is then there is no mean to create an account for your business. Your brand name should recognizable so that your target audience can easily identify it. Make sure your Instagram profile name should match with your business’s name across other social media channels.
Your Instagram profile image should also be professional and consistent as well.
Include interesting bio to attract people
Before people follow you, they first go through your profile. So make sure your bio is catchy and informative that can attract people toward your business.
Keep your bio small, simple, unique and catchy, and you can update your bio to promote your new sale, campaign or launch, but don’t forget to include a link.
2. Create content and post that your customers love
Creating an impressive and informative image can help you to hook the customers. Mostly people attract toward visual content, if your post is your product image that really makes sales, then go for it. But remember one thing, avoid annoying your followers.
Advertise your product through creativity
Use creativity to promote your product, post impressive product images that can turn into sales. Don’t forget to include a description of the product image. While using social media, consider establishing a strong and reliable connection with your followers, if you succeed in this, then your followers will come to you when they actually want to shop because they find reliable connection with you.
Use Instagram’s editing tools
To enhance picture quality, try to use its editing tools, you can make use of filters to improve the colour texture and mood of your photos. If your images look catchy and impressive only then post it, otherwise, try to improve its quality. In the below example, I’ve used editing and filtering to show the difference. Take a look:
3. Reach out to the audience
You need to make a strategy to reach out to the audience, and I am going to explain some techniques that can help you to grow your followers:
Include popular hashtags
As we know using hashtags is now common, but using an impressive and informative hashtag is important. But don’t forget to use limited hashtags, and don’t go overboard on a single post.
Create innovative hashtags
If you are creating unique and innovative hashtag, then it can aggregate all your content into an easily searchable collection.
# Instagram Stories
Instagram stories are a great way to grow your engagement, drive sales and build brand awareness. If you are not using Instagram stories, then you are missing lots of opportunities that can grow your business. Here, I am going to tell you some tips and tricks to grow customer engagement and get benefit from it, let’s get started!
1. Boost engagement through Instagram stories to Promote your business
You can boost engagement through emoji slider, poll, and a question sticker. Instagram offers a wide variety of tools to enhance the beauty of the post or story. With the help of these tools, you can get feedback from your followers, and it will not only boost engagement but also make the Instagram algorithm to treat your content better.
Via emoji slider
You can use emoji slider stickers to boost engagement, with the help of these emoji slider stickers you may know what people think about your product or services. You can put the emoji slider sticker like this:
Via question sticker
It is becoming more popular since their release last year- through this, people are more interacting with the admin of the page. With the help of this sticker, you can get feedback from your users to improve more your services. You can also reply to any submission directly via DM (Direct Message). The Instagram question looks like this:
Through public polls, you can also get feedback about your products or services. It is one of the simplest methods to drive more audience interaction. You can share polls to ask whether your new product is having a good response or not. I’ve given a simple example, and you can try it according to you:
Via quiz sticker
Quiz stickers are an impressive and fun way to interact with your audience. In this, they will click on the answer to whether the answer is correct or not they will instantly get a response. It will look like:
2. Instagram stories to drive sales via product stickers
You can use “Product sticker” to drive sales on your Instagram stories. In this, you can simply tag a particular product in your story, with this simple method you can drive conversions straight from your Instagram stories.
3. Instagram stories to drive sales via links
Assume you have more than 10k followers, then it will be easy for you to add direct links to stories. To start, it is important to promote a link in your Instagram story, it can be done verbally or via text caption, providing an impressive explanation of why people should “swipe up” is a good start to drive clicks. Take a look for this example:
# Instagram Live
If you know a lot of about Instagram, then you have heard about “Instagram live” too. Instagram Live is a real-time video broadcasting feature, and you can interact with your audience by going live on Instagram.
If you want to get started with Instagram live video but confused about what to post? No worries! The following points will help you, let’s get started!
1. Go live to promote a product launch
Suppose you are about to launch your new product, so it is the time to go live and tell your audience the arrival date of your new product or service so that they don’t miss out your live video when you launch your product.
2. Share how your product works
People love to watch “how-to” videos. You can tell them how your product works, these types of videos people love to watch, and you can stretch this concept more by providing tips and tricks, and the benefits of using your product.
Everyone knows the importance of social media, and we can promote our business through social media channels. Twitter is another social media channel that can help to grow business, increase sales and leads as well. Twitter can offer us various advantages to our business, let’s take a look:
- You can share information regarding your new product arrival or new services that you are incorporating into your business through Twitter. People who follow you can communicate with you too.
- It can help to generate leads, as when you launch a new product, then it can encourage your followers to find out more, and as a result, it will increase sales.
- You can use Twitter to show your brand’s image, and you can tweet about your people as well. You can share important links that basically promote your business.
- Try to engage with your influencers, if you do so you can get more followers, more traffic to your website.
# Twitter Group Chat
Twitter chat is a conversation held between the group of people of Twitter. The Twitter group chat needs to be organized that’s why a specific hashtag is used on every tweet that fits the conversation. Twitter group chat can be Business-to-Business because you will converse with business in your niche or Business-to-community because you are conversing with your audience. Twitter chat can help you grow your business, take a look at the following points how you can grow your business with Twitter group chat:
- When you interact with your audience or other business in your niche, you can market your personal brand and blog. With this, you can make a new connection, and for this, you need to respond to your audience and other businesses.
- Suppose you have your blogging site and while interacting with your audience you find a topic that relates to your blog then you can mention your blog/post. If someone needs any suggestion and you can help him/her through your blog post, then you can ask them politely to read more at the blog post you wrote about that topic.
YouTube is one of the most used and popular online video hosting services that enable people to share their videos. This is a great way for businesses and even individual to share or find videos, including promotions, entertainment and instructions.
YouTube lets people around the world share, interact, and create content via online communities. People all around the world, of all ages, love to watch a video, of course, this is the reason that people should go for a YouTube channel to promote their business. Any business could use YouTube to promote their services or product, monitor feedback, shows your brand’s personality or image, offers customer service etc.
In this concept, I am going to explain the benefits of using YouTube for your business and how you can drive sales and engagement on YouTube:
1. Demonstrate your product
YouTube enables businesses to demonstrate their products, it is a way to promote your products, and YouTube especially works for those who mostly sell their products over the Internet or the companies with limited physical distribution channels.
2. Re-purposing content
With YouTube, you can re-purpose content that you’ve already created without any need to use or invest expensive equipment on producing new content. Re-purposing content is an effective method of content marketing, as you can reach out to your target audience that will love that specific content. You can re-purpose your content in different forms such as:
- Video series
3. Your audience can help to increase your sales and leads
As we know, if your services are reliable only then customer buy from you but for this, you need to build trust by producing relevant content that can emotionally connect them with your company.
Another method to increase your sales and leads by providing a landing page with a person who will speak about your product or company, it can be a great method to drive traffic.
# YouTube Live
Having an account on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is good, but if you don’t have an account on YouTube, then you are missing lots of opportunities to generate new leads. You can make more money from existing customers via YouTube. Basically, it is one of the most popular platforms to use for growing a business. YouTube live video can help a lot to promote your business, products, and services. Let’s discuss how streaming YouTube live video can help us to grow business:
- While streaming YouTube live video you can promote your top products, here you can demonstrate your products.
- YouTube live video can help you to tell your customers how your new product works and how they can use it. Especially “how-to” content is most searched by the users.
- You can educate and inform your audience through live videos that can help you drive more sales.
- You can use YouTube live videos to build anticipation and hype for a new product.
- You can conduct a Q&A session to engage with your audience and if you give answers to your audience, then they will be happy and trust your brand because their questions are being answered by your company.
These days Snapchat is becoming popular and lots of businesses are using Snapchat to promote their products or services. If you are already using various social media channels to promote your business but not using Snapchat yet, then you are missing a lot of opportunities. So, it is recommended to set up a business account on Snapchat too. Fortunately, I am going to tell you how you can promote your business on Snapchat, consider the following points:
1. Post to your story but don’t go overboard
After creating your account on Snapchat, ensure that it’s active. Post your story daily but don’t go overboard because people might get disturbed when you post story after every one hour. Post story 3-4 a day but after 4-5 hours. Posting content like this will keep your brand fresh in the minds of your customers or followers.
2. To drive sales, offer discounts and promo codes
You can send discounts and other promotional offers through Snapchat. This approach can help you to drive sales and increase conversions.
3. Promote your product
You should update your followers with any exciting news or product you want to launch. Even if your product has not launched yet, you can share the news when you are going to launch it, this thing will help to build excitement in your followers to see your new product.
# Email Marketing
Promoting business through email is a very efficient and simple method and if you do it in the right way, then you also can get profit from it. When going for email marketing, business owners create a list of clients, subscribers, prospects, and customers who really want to hear from you. You can then promote your new product or brand by email regularly to stay in their mind and make more sales. Here, I am going to provide you with different ways of email marketing to grow your business:
- While promoting your brand or product, a simple approach can be followed, while sending emails to your customers include your company logo, tagline, and brand graphics in the template design of your email communication.
- You can boost sales while promoting your product or services by sending emails.
# Affiliate Marketing
Generally, affiliate marketing involves a publisher who will sign up to an affiliate program offered by advertisers or retailers to promote and sell their products which will be basically based on the commission-based payment model. In this method, you can hire people through third-party companies, and they will be paid only if following successful sales are made.
You can handover your marketing to affiliates, as they can save your time to promote your services and you can spend your time on other things. Affiliate marketing can help to make revenue, as you can’t stay on one marketing method and affiliates use a wide variety of advertising techniques, such as email, Facebook advertising, guest blogging, pay-per-click, etc. to ensure all revenues are covered.
# Host a Webinar
Webinar marketing helps to conduct an online seminar to connect with the audience and promote your business. The term “webinar” comes into existence from the word “seminar”. Most businesses host a webinar to encourage the audience to upgrade to paid services or products offered by that company. Generally, companies host a webinar to:
- Demonstrate their products and services
- Demonstrate their expertise
- Increase brand awareness
- Expand their reach to a new audience
- Increase sales
# Be A Webinar Guest
As we know the idea behind conducting a webinar is to talk about your business and promoting your services indirectly or directly. While participating in a webinar you’ll see the audience is listening to the webinar host and webinar guest. Being a webinar guest, your audience will rely on you, you can answer their questions and can promote your business as well to inspire them that they too can reach that level of achievement where you are now.
Blog marketing can help to promote your business effectively. You’ll find various blogs, websites, and social media channels competing to get attention from the online audience. Now the question arises, how you can raise your blog to get noticed by internet users. In the next section, I’ll explain it how:
- Suppose you are selling products online, then it is recommended to use blog marketing to promote your products or services.
- If you are about to launch a new product or service, use blog marketing to inform your target audience about your new product arrival.
- To boost your internet marketing through blog marketing, then you can organize promos or you can also offer discounts.
- Try to comment on other popular blog posts and provide backlinks to your website, this is another way to promote your business. Only commenting can’t make revenue, but it can increase visibility and move the audience to your site.
# Guest Blogging
You may raise a question of how writing content for someone else will boost your business growth? Well! I’ve listed some points to show you how guest blogging can help your business grow:
- With the help of guest blogging, your business will grow through backlinks on high-traffic websites.
- As you know guest blogs need you to leave your profile- a concise bio, image, and interests. As a result, people will easily identify your work, and if your content is more appealing and impressive, more chances are to get more shares.
- Receiving a backlink from the website in your niche will be beneficial for your SEO strategy development, and Google will identify it as a form of credit.
# LinkedIn Posts
Most of the people know LinkedIn is used to find jobs and it is just for professionals. But did you know, LinkedIn can help you to grow your business along with network and career. Posting valuable and high-quality content can help to engage more customers and grow business. Take a look at the following points how LinkedIn posts can help with your business:
- If you want to grow your audience, ensure that you are updating them by posting the latest articles or company updates regularly.
- If you are only posting text-based posts, then try to post visual content such as images because posts with images get more comments than text-based posts.
# LinkedIn Messages
Only setting up a LinkedIn account is not going to work for your business, you have to make some efforts and spend time to interact with your audience to increase your followers and many more tasks you need to do. Here, I am going to tell you one powerful method to reach out to the new audience and generate leads and sales:
- The best way to reach out to the new audience by sending them personal messages, with this you can make a connection with them.
- But before sending these messages make sure those messages should not be too direct and need to be simply more than a sales pitch.
- While sending personal messages, try to write a brief intro about your company, highlight the area of interest, and explain how it would be beneficial to work together. This can generate more leads and turn into business opportunities.
# LinkedIn Groups
Various businesses put a lot of time and effort into promoting their business on platforms like Facebook and Twitter, but many businesses forget to promote their business on other platforms like LinkedIn, Pinterest, or Instagram. LinkedIn can help you to market your brand, and if you are aware of LinkedIn groups but not used yet, then go for it. LinkedIn groups will beneficial for you to grow your business like this:
- Basically, LinkedIn groups are used for discussion, sharing content and information, and ideas with other users who would be interested or knowledgeable about the subject.
- You can showcase expertise, provide links when appropriate within a group.
- You can ask questions in the group, this can help you to increase engagement and it is an effective marketing method.
# Host a Podcast
With the increased use of mobile phones, technology is also evolved over time. With the arrival of the podcast system, many businesses have started hosting a podcast to promote their business. It is another interesting and powerful marketing tool, and it is becoming a new talk radio on smartphones. Now, let’s discuss how a podcast can help to promote your business:
- The podcast helps to increase traffic generation which means you can easily reach out to your target audience. Listeners who subscribe to the series love to listen to podcasts regularly, if you are succeeded to attract the audience then they will recommend the podcast to others, thus you can have more and more user engagement.
- Podcasts can help to drive website traffic, they can generate backlinks to your website, and as a result, you will have a better ranking in search engines.
- The podcast helps you to reach a new audience and engage with them more deeply, who may not know about your organization/company but are interested to know more about your company and services.
# Be A Guest On A Podcast
Being a guest on a podcast is the most effective way to talk about your business to influence the audience towards your company’s services. This is a great way to reach the small business community and target audience. Another benefit of being interviewed as a guest on a podcast is that you can influence investors who may be listening to the show. A podcast is a marketing tool that can help us to grow and market our business, but being a guest on a podcast you have to be prepared for every question about your business journey.
Leave a Comments